Fresh Linen from NG?

ksranch

I need to place an order with NG anyway, and I have a potential customer that says her husband will only let her burn 'fresh linen' or 'ocean' type scents in their house. Since I'm a bakery nut I've not ventured into these scents (but sure I need to) and NG has several...

Clean Cotton

Fresh Linen

Laundromat

April Clean

I use pariffin - does anyone recommend any of these? TIA

Out of all of them I liked the Fresh Linen the best- but I switched to CS's Clean cotton, Beach Linen and also Peaks Downy Fresh

So if your ordering from NG anyway try that one out and see what you think- I thought april clean was to light and laundromat I just plain didnt like but they had another one that was good to- gain something I thought, I liked that one also

I think fresh linen was the only one I didn't really care for. If I remember correctly it had kind of a floral note to it that I just didn't like. I have a couple of their laundry scents.. Country Clothesline (smells like Downy april fresh), Downy Clean Breeze, and Gain Island Breeze (or something like that) I really like all of them.. but have to say the Gain one was my fav. I really like BCN's Clean Cotton. I don't know what the Yank version of that smells like, but to me it smells just like Gold Canyon's Clean Sheets. I haven't tried Laundromat, or the NG version of Clean Cotton though...

Hope that helps!

• 1 month later...
Where do you get the Gain original fragrance? I've had people asking for that one, but only have the Island Fresh.

I get the original Gain scent from The Candlemakers Store. Sells like crazy for me. A couple other clean scents that sell well from Candlemakers is Downy Clean Breeze and Niagara Falls Mist. I use Clean Cotton from CS and April Fresh Downy from JS. HTH

• 1 month later...

Hi Ks!

I use paraffin for my candles and Cajun Candles has a wonderful scent called Sea Island Cotton that is just awesome! It is a wonderful clean cotton scent with a dash of ocean thrown in. It is just a wonderful clean scent. Cajun has also just gotten some new scents in recently. Several of their scents have been on my best-seller list for all of the 11 years that I have been in business. Love Cajun!! :)