Need Web Site

snowman

Sorry if this is the wrong section for this post. I am in need of an alternate (another) web site as it would appear my web site designer/developer has gone South or otherwise departed for parts unknown. As I haven't heard from her in sometime nor will she respond to my contact efforts. Obvious I am not going to have a web site in time for Christmas shopping. Any ideas, suggestions anyone might have would be most appreciated.

Many thanks...

J.Snow

I use http://www.designer218.com/ and the customer service I receive is a 20 on a scale of 1-10. I don't think Amanda ever sleeps...I can email a question at 1 in the morning while I am working on my site, thinking I will get an answer the next day, only to have a response within minutes. I cannot recommend Designer 218 enough!

I use http://www.designer218.com/ and the customer service I receive is a 20 on a scale of 1-10. I don't think Amanda ever sleeps...I can email a question at 1 in the morning while I am working on my site, thinking I will get an answer the next day, only to have a response within minutes. I cannot recommend Designer 218 enough!

I couldn't agree more, Amanda is amazing!

There is marketplace that is free and only charges after a sale. It is called Bonanza (http://www.bonanza.com/). Easy to setup and lots of info for SEO. Something to consider.

Another for designer218.com. It was very easy to do, add, change etc. I agree, I don't think Amanda sleeps. Everytime I had a question I'd send her an email and she'd respond quickly and take care of me. She even was helping me when she was camping (checking her messages from her phone). Now that's top notch CS!!

I'd previously had a web designer do my old site and since I know nothing about html I couldn't do a thing with it, aside from paying an arm and a leg to have him do updates/changes. I posted on the board asking for a website/host and had many recommend designer218. I've been very happy with my experience.

Regarding designer218 there is an 80.00 start up fee on top of the 10.00/month?
That's the cheapest way if you plan to keep your website for a while.
That is for one of the plans, there is another that does not have the $80 license fee.
Then you pay $20 monthly.

Once you pay the $80 start up fee your website will cost you $120/year ($10/month). The first year will cost you $200 ($80 + $120).

If you pay $20/month for 1 year you have spent $240.

For me it made more cents to pay the $80 start up.