looking for a pipe/tabacco scent

Karen M

Moonshine, have you used the Autumn Lodge (WSP) in soap or candles? How does it hold up? Scent throw?

Thanks

I do not do soap but in wax melts it its amazing (very strong and lasts forever) and I have the candle curing to test- should be ready tomorrow and I will let you know how it does- I use soy wax

Guest ttmontes

Bitter creek south tobacco caramel smells wonderful! Just got a 1 oz of it and in the tarts it smells amazing! I got it thinking ewww but Ill try it, it shocked me on how good it smells!

I did not have any luck with throw in a candle with LS either- tarts were okay

huge difference in tarts with wsp so far so I will let you know this evening how the first burn is going...

For your yank dupe customers- their vanilla oak, withches brew and dune grass are amazing as well in tarts...still need to make test candles in those ones

I absolutely adore tobacco scents. I have two:

BCS caramel tobacco....the sweetness bomb it is seriously deliciously wonderful.

NG tobacco I sell this in tarts like crazy! I love this tobacco scent equally as good as the BCS one. If it doesn't sell, fine...more for me!