Best Gingerbread for Soy?

sisters3

I've been searching for posts and some are a bit old. And I have found some on honey gingerbread, but I would really like a strong spice/gingerbread FO

So, does Peaks Gingerbread Cookie still reign supreme for the gingerbread scent of choice? Anyone use CS Gingerbread?

I already pour CS Hansel and Gretel (wonderful) but would like a more gingerbread smell.

I pour GB464 was, btw. Thanks so much for any input.

Honey Gingerbread from BW is by no means weak. I've used it in soy, paraffin, and palm and its very strong. Its my fav gingerbread. Nobodys comes close to how yummy this FO smells.

I have used Gingerbread Cookies from Peaks. That would be my #2 fav gingerbread if I couldn't get BWs Honey Gingerbread.

BTW-- Hanzel & Gretel is a graham cracker and icing scent. It smells wonderful but shouldn't be mistaken for a gingerbread fragrance. CS also carries a Gingerbread but to me it smells off and didn't sell very well.

Chrisinpa (ha, I'm in PA too...chilly) I thought about mixing CS spice world with a gingerbread, depending on whether or not it needed it.

CandyBee, in your opinion would I need to add anything to BW honey gingerbread or good as is for a nice gingerbread FO. I did see that CS offered gingerbread but iffy reviews.

While you are both here, one more question please. I have not poured any chocolate except for CS chocolate chip cookie (super in 464) but need a good hot chocolate FO to mix with, I saw tha CS chocolate milk got great review BUT they no longer sell that FO, any suggestions?

Thank you both very much!!

Edited to say....BONUS BW is in PA, only about an hour from here!!!

Edited by sisters3

If you want a great chocolate from CS try their Chocolate Fudge. It is uber yummy and very strong. I mix 50/50% with their Carmelized Pralines to get a caramel chocolate scent and my customers love this combo.

Another fav chocolate of mine is FMC's Chocolate Therapy. It smells just like Hersheys powdered chocolate you mix with warm milk to make hot chocolate. I adore this scent and its strong if you are looking more for a milk chocolate instead of a chocolate fudge type.

BW Honey Gingerbread is very spicy and does not need any additional spice added. I use straight and as a mixer because its so spicy.

Oh I wish I would have seen this before placing my order but will remember for next time. Can't belive that BW is only about an hour away, boy will that save on shipping. I just HAD to get some pumpkin cornbread too, can't wait to try it.

Thanks again for the suggestions!