RRD wicks from candlewic

Good afternoon I got my sample kit in the mail today and it came with 40 different kind of RRD wicks. they are 6' and range from size 29,34,47,55. I went on Candlewic web site and found their recommendations for the 29 and 47 size wick but not the others. My question is has anyone heard of these wicks? I have searched the forum and also the archieves and nothing.

Good afternoon I got my sample kit in the mail today and it came with 40 different kind of RRD wicks. they are 6' and range from size 29,34,47,55. I went on Candlewic web site and found their recommendations for the 29 and 47 size wick but not the others. My question is has anyone heard of these wicks? I have searched the forum and also the archieves and nothing.

http://www.wickit.net/recommendations.html#rrd

I found IMO the best sample pack from Lonestar it was $44.95 & had a variety of sizes of almost all types of wicks. Except for the RRD's I'm testing those also.

Edited by ChandlerWicks
Forgot