I did it i did it

OK I MADE THESE CANDLES WITH SOY FLAKES FROM HL, THE FO WAS TANGERINE EO 1oz AND VANILLA FO .5oz. I made them last Tuesday and after read the post on curing I let the last 3 sit, I lit one yesterday and it had a CT but not a HT at all. SOOOOOOOOOOO today I just lit another and quess what? YOU GOT IT I have a HT after buring for 1 hour the MP is not bad either.:yay:Ok I just wanted to share that with you guys...I cant wait to get my supplies I love this testing and the waiting to see what I get !:laugh2:

im sorry I havent posted the pictures yet, it seems I have misplaced my usb cord(or was it my 22,21,or 12yr old?) but as soon as I locate it(in one of their rooms im sure) I will post the pictures..OAN I am buring again this morning same candle. I wouldnt consider it a legit test because I dont know the specifics like the type of wax(HL 100%soy), wick (generic 3inch HL) ,weight of the total candle, how hight the flame burns..this was made before I found you guys. lol

I am delighted for you and glad you are having so much fun, but soy candlemaking discussion belongs in the Vegetable wax forum.

Candles should cure AT LEAST 48 hours before testing. Conduct your testing in a prescribed manner so that you can obtain good data about how the candle is burning, etc. I know this is tough when you are excited, but doing it right from the get-go prevents spinning your wheels and wasting materials. CONGRATULATIONS!!