CC Processor for Craft Shows

Catlover

OK, I don't have a super-smart phone..I'm still a Blackberry person. I'm doing a fairly huge craft fair next month and want to be able to "swipe" credit cards. The options online are overwhelming, my bank is not much help....advice, anyone? I really only need to be able to do this during the fall/winter season, so don't want a long-term commitment. My website goes through PayPal, but even they want to sign me up for something that's more than I need. Any of you have a good solution?? Thanks in advance! :undecided

Terri

Propay offers a few options. They also have a way to call in cc's using touch tone menus. It takes a few minutes per call, but is OK if you have no other options. If you have a computer you could bring along you could enter them on the spot easily enough.

I also have a Blackberry and I use GoPayment by Intuit. No fees at all, they sent me a free swiper and money is in my account in maybe 2 days. No batch or processing fee, no transaction fee, just a flat % depending on if you swipe or key the info.

I have been extremely pleased with GoPayment so far. PM me if you want any other info!