Palm Beach Candle

Scented

I just ordered some ouncers as well:

All Hallow's Eve, Christmas traditions, country road, hibiscus flower, island pineapple, stress relief, vanilla bean, vanilla extract, honey orange, and orange grove

Hi... how was the vanilla from this company? I am in search of a really good one.

Got my order today The ones I got smell nice and strong OOB, but won't know how they really are until I get 'em in wax. The vanilla extract and vanilla bean both smell nice OOB--no buttery notes to my nose. Will post when I get them in wax and test burn.

Hi... how was the vanilla from this company? I am in search of a really good one.

• 2 weeks later...
Let me know if anyone tries the Pinion Pine. I'm searching for one that smells like the real deal, and still haven't found it! I see they have it listed.

Well got a batch made and really I don't know what this should smell like lol! It's definitely not the pine I'm used to smelling. I've got to test burn, but a precursor to my testing is how many rooms scented melted wax from the pot permeates. This one did OK. Will be interesting to see how it burns.

Well got a batch made and really I don't know what this should smell like lol! It's definitely not the pine I'm used to smelling. I've got to test burn, but a precursor to my testing is how many rooms scented melted wax from the pot permeates. This one did OK. Will be interesting to see how it burns.

Well this means I'm probably going to have to order it. I ordered from AAA and I was underwhelmed. Living and growing up around Pinion I can tell instantly if it is close to the real thing.

The vanilla extract was nice with good throw, but the vanilla bean was a deeper, richer vanilla. Neither had buttery notes and both were only mildly sweet. I liked the vanilla bean the best of the 2 and would consider using it as my vanilla.

• 7 months later...

I know this is an old thread but I'm still interested in reviews of the Pinion Pine. Desperately seeking this for 3 years (THE one)

Nevermind...it looks like that one is off their offering list :( back to the Pinion drawing board.

Edited by Lorelei