Palm Beach Candle

Scented

I do not jump in often - but I would like to give a thumbs up on this company - Pat is the owner - I have talked to her on a few occasions as I am in Texas also -I have been in the candle business for over 20 years and you can just imagine how many places I have ordered from. Anyhow I believe she is fairly small but she says she has been in business for around 7 or 8 yrs. I have ordered several of her fragrances and they have been of very good quality. I have also started using some of her embeds and they are very good and here again I have ordered embeds from everyone around the states. Anyhow I believe her stuff is good and will continue to order from her and just about everyone else as I am as bad as all you gals when it comes to ordering fragrance oils - Have way tooooo many.:yay:

LOL Vicky. Thank you! They came up in a search for one of the fragrance oils I had to find. I decided to give a few of her fragrances a try. Really, in Texas? I guess I automatically thought she was in Florida lol. Isbennis I was thinking it was you running a side company for a little bit, but I can't remember what exactly I saw that made me think otherwise. Perhaps it was the embeds, because I did not recall that you used them.

LOL Vicky. Thank you! They came up in a search for one of the fragrance oils I had to find. I decided to give a few of her fragrances a try. Really, in Texas? I guess I automatically thought she was in Florida lol. Isbennis I was thinking it was you running a side company for a little bit, but I can't remember what exactly I saw that made me think otherwise. Perhaps it was the embeds, because I did not recall that you used them.

Lol....I can't even imagine trying to deal with another biz at the moment! *shudder*

Thanks! Can't wait to hear, that makes 2 good reports already about her co. I ordered wicks from Coal Creek Candle Supply last week. Won't be using them again!

So far service is fast. I ended up ordering from five companies over the weekend and she was the first to say it's on the way. Will do Tracey.

Thanks! Can't wait to hear, that makes 2 good reports already about her co. I ordered wicks from Coal Creek Candle Supply last week. Won't be using them again!

OK who are they? Apparently I should get around the net more maybe. Can't recall ever hearing about them.

Awful! They're in Tn. They finally answered the phone after a week & blamed the mishaps on the "Girls?" No shipment, stopped selling the RRD's I wanted to try ( remove them from website DA ) & don't know where the girls sent my refund? I'm still waiting for the other sample pack of wicks. The first thing she said was what wicks/order rudely. Yuch!

Edited by ChandlerWicks

Oh cool! Now if you just ordered then you remember what you ordered right? LOL! (I only remember getting the mandarin, lime, basil one and then adding stuff that sounded interesting.) I would have tried more, but I was like "exercise control here, you have to order other things all over the place."

I was tempted on Autumn Lodge, but I don't think I got it. I did want to try that tai lemongrass one. Seemed I was going to try the Palm Beach Romance and now I can't remember the others lol. Together we should cover most of the fragrances lol!

Edited by Scented

None of what I ordered lol! Cool!

Mandarin, basil, lime was one; Palm Beach Romance; Evening Jasmine; Pinion Pine; and Thai Lemongrass are what I went with. They included a good size sample of Rosemary Mint. My shipment got here quickly too. Usually it takes 5 days to get from Texas to Kansas and that wasn't the case. It was like here in 2-3 days.

Edited by Scented

VERY impressed with their customer service!!! Received my oils quickly too :)

Haven't had a chance to put any of them into wax, but OOB, there were a couple of potential keepers from the list I got: Autumn Lodge, Raspberry & Violets, and either Orange Grove or Honey Orange (the both smell very similar OOB...hoping the wax pulls the honey out of the latter one)

The rest I ordered were just okay or not that impressive. None of them are super strong OOB, but I've learned to not let that discourage me until I get it in the wax.

Scented, what did you think of the ones you received??

I want to get them into something first before judging too. Mandarin, Lime, Basil seems very similar to that perfume. We'll see what the person thinks who ordered it. I can't really see it being strong enough for candles, but I'll try it just the same. Pinion Pine I think will be interesting. the Romance one we'll see. Same with evening jasmine. It isn't a straight jasmine, but I can't figure out what's knocking it down a notch. Still want to get into applications and go from there.