When you are pouring testers for scent throw, how many do you pour?

I would pour 7.5 oz of wax and .5 oz of fo for the tester. That should give you an 8 oz candle by weight. It should fill your container to whatever neck or rim your glass has and allow for a lid and it is a tad over 6% fo (4.5 is 6%). Unless you just find it easier to weigh out your wax and throw in a 1 ounce tester. I like to subtract the amount of fo from the wax amount and get a slightly better than 6% amount and have no left over wax. When I pour them up they weigh exactly 8 oz or whatever and that works out to the good. If you are wicking both jars and hoping that the tester will be good and thus leaving you with one ready to sell; then fine and dandy unless the wicking turns out to be inadequate and then you are stuck with two bad candles and wasted money. HTH

Steve

In the beginning I did 2 at a time. Then as I understood my wicks and wax and then understanding which fo's to wick up or not, I would most of the time get it right or close to it the first time and know if it was going to work or not. Depends on how long you been around doing this type of stuff I guess.