scentsy travel tins

kyme1911

I have one that was given to me as a gift and I've had it open for about 2 weeks, the smell is nearly completely gone unless I cram my face down into it.

I haven't the slightest what it is made of though. At room temperature it is just.. bouncy like jello. It's not greasy or anything when you touch it....

I'm thinking it's candle gel you make the gel candles with. Dunno though. I asked someone who makes them and they said they weren't at liberty to tell me.

I may try that..the candle gel..never used it before,so dunno yet..lol.

Can't be that hard to figure out,they make everything for everything..lol

• 5 weeks later...

Thought I'd share this.. I got a travel tin as a gift (I think I mentioned it on the last page) and this is after having it open for about 1 week - 1 1/2 weeks. It is completely detached from the tin, no scent at all, and it is pliable so I'd say it is gel. The scent itself didn't last more than 3-4 days overall and that was with it open just a little bit.

post-13796-139458486805_thumb.jpg

I think it's something similar to that Sharon. When I first got it, it was.... thick and squishy. Now it's super thin and dry so I think it is something similar to those air freshener cones.

The scent was Black Raspberry Vanilla if anyone is curious.