Lol The NEW Perfect Pillars from Yankee Candle.

I just have to say that my son & I went to the mall today and we walked by the Yankee store. It smelled awful and I'm not just saying that. It was really just an obnoxious scent. My son agreed. It made me a little happy because when I open the door to my shop, people come in because of the fragrance. It really is very pleasant.

They can try and apparently are doing so. I agree, with your statement, but it sucks in the aspect that people will think everyone's pillars will burn poorly and need a container to either keep its shape or perhaps, if they tunnel badly as another says, catch any potential overflow. Nifty idea, but I hate the name 100%. I can just see customers now ... "What are these? No, they can't be pillars. Pillars come in jars."

Maybe we can market pillars as Jarless Container Candles...

Why not! Maybe we can call them shatterless candles ... now that ought to rile people up.

Jar-less container candles, the new Greener Choice, less waste of resources and no glass to recycle!! Be the first on your block to be able to say, "Hey man, my candles are Greener than yours."

I like the idea of a removeable label! I don't make pillars because I have always been afraid to try. I like that you can peel off the label and simulate a pillar effect.

Now don't go after me; but I think they are just marketing Perfect Pillar as a pillar alternative. I don't think people are really stupid enough to think isn't a container candle.

my problem with yankee candles is when you see the ones with the fo on the sides of the jar. such a fire hazard.

It is? I left some of my candles in an un-airconditioned room for a couple of months, and now they have FO in the sides of the jar, is it really that dangerous? I haven't had any problem so far when burning them. They are only for me, I don't give them away.