Pumpkin Chessecake HP soap

Oceangazer1

Well, I've been on my feet since 6am...now they hurt. LOL.

I decided to find a pumpkin soap recipe with real pumpkin puree and cook it in the oven...I was doing about 10 things at one time including cooking hubby something to eat. :tongue2: But nothing got ruined. :shocked2:

:shocked2:This is very rustic looking but it will be cooled and cut tonight before bed. MAYBE I will sleep better, since I can cut the soap before bed. I need a LOG mold. lol Want to do smaller batches...not the shoe box everything. Haha.

Hope you like it...I'm calling a day soon. :cheesy2:

post-307-139458485323_thumb.jpg

Cute. I like those pumpkins. My only comment about them besides being cute is that they may make using the bar of soap awkward or hard to use and may not stay in the bar. However those pumpkins are cute and I want a mold with them lol!

Thank you! Yeah...they are mainly just for looks...kind of thought they were cute nice for pumpkin season...give it a pumpkin patch feel. :)

Cute. I like those pumpkins. My only comment about them besides being cute is that they may make using the bar of soap awkward or hard to use and may not stay in the bar. However those pumpkins are cute and I want a mold with them lol!

Got it on ebay....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pumpkin-Mints-Chocolate-Soap-Mold-12-Cavity-/290425941882?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439ebc2f7a

This one is cute as well, without the jack o lantern look

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Pumpkins-Chocolate-Soap-Mold-12-Cavity-/290425942268?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439ebc30fc

hth's :)

That is really cute!!

How did the scent hold up?

I make my soap molds out of 1/2 foam board, that way I can make them any size I want. I line the mold with parchment paper. I'm pretty sure there is a tutorial on this board on how to line a soap mold.

Very cute though! I wonder if Michaels has a pumpkin mold. I will look.

That is really cute!!

How did the scent hold up?

I make my soap molds out of 1/2 foam board, that way I can make them any size I want. I line the mold with parchment paper. I'm pretty sure there is a tutorial on this board on how to line a soap mold.

Very cute though! I wonder if Michaels has a pumpkin mold. I will look.

Thanks Chris! The scent held up very well! I don't have that issue with hp. I've done it several years ago and it always held. Last I was at Michaels they didn't have the pumpkin molds...but I'm heading there with my coupon today and hopefully will find more goodies. Love that store!

I also do hp, I have had a few fade or I guess needed more fo. I usually do 8 or 9 % for the first time using a scent.

If you don't mind sharing, where is the pumpkin cheesecake fo from?

I don't mind sharing... :) It's Ultimate Pumpkin Cheesecake from ICS. It's the only Body Safe pumpkin I could find that I knew would be strong.

But to my nose I don't detect cheesecake...it's more like pumpkin pie spice. If you want it more spicy this is good. I just wanted something

pumpkin, spice and body safe and found it. lol. I Love CS's Pumpkin Souffle'. Just poured in tins and WOW...I wish that were body safe. :))