TCS Spicey Apples & Peaches

SouthernGal

Isn't there a clove shortage?

I noticed a few suppliers are no longer carrying a straight clove and I noticed a couple other suppliers have noted that there is going to be a shortage of certain scents that have clove in them.

Wonder why TCS just wouldn't list it as OOS till they can get their original formula back in stock? If it was me I don't think I would have a best seller like that reformulated.

I read that as they tried to replace the component that gives it the spice and it didn't work in their product so they were not going to offer an inferior product by their standars. The shortage is on eugenol, which basically is clove oil.

Edited by Scented

They called me this morning to let me know they are out of Sugar Cookies as well and I asked about this oil.. They should have more this week. I said prepare to sell out again because many many many people are waiting on it's return.. She never said anything about it changing.. I hope not because this was a top seller. This one rocks!