New trick for filling lotion bottles!

foxhill

I found the greatest gadget for filling my lotion bottles! After thinking about the questions on here on how to fill bottles with thick bases or with lotions after they have cooled I thought about trying a cookie press. I got one at Michael's for $9.99 and picked the cookie dye that had a hole in the center and used masking tape over the other holes. You just fill out the tube and put the top on, line up the hole over the bottle opening and squeeze the handle. It was so easy, not messy and fast. I've been using ziploc baggies and pastry bags and they are a mess and I always have problems. I am very pleased with the way this one came out! This is the cookie press I got...

http://www.wilton.com/yearbook/productinfo/comfortgripcookiepress.cfm

I used the dye second from the left on the top row that looks like a flower.

Yep, that looks like it would work perfectly Jennifer. :)

Now that you mention it, I have all the supplies I THOUGHT I needed to make lotion, but didn't even think about getting something to help me put it in the bottles-DUH! LOL

Alas, no Michaels near me though, I wonder if Walmart has anything similar to that??

I swear I should have bought stock in Walmart years ago, I'm there at least once a week if not more. :eek:

Guest EMercier

I'll have to try something different. I don't use anything. I keep forgetting to get at least a funnel. I always get lotion or shower gel all over the place.