bridal hair pins

Georgia

I need some serious constructive criticism. My daughter is getting married in a few weeks. Her hair will be pulled back in a simple style. Her veil is simple as well, just held in with a comb. I think she needs a bit of sparkle. Obviously, she has the last say, but I'm wondering which way to go. The first is really practice as I only had gold wire when I made it, but which of the two do you like (or neither) and why, please.post-210-139458484682_thumb.jpg

Oh, and sorry for the dull picture - I think my camera is on it's last leg. They are Swarovski crystals and really sparkle.

Thanks, all!

No, everything is silver which is why I had to go get the silver wire. (I like the gold wire, too!) I guess you can't see it too well in the pic, but the first one is more three dimensional, but the more I look at them the more I like the spread out one. She's at her best friend's wedding today so she won't see them until Tuesday. I'll let you know what she thinks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...