christmas candle

Does anyone have any ideas for a not too expensive maybe $5,6,7 candle to make for christmas. I will be doing craft shows and thought people might be looking to spend around that for teachers gifts or kids for parents. Any ideas are appreciated!!!!!!

I used to make votives and include an inexpensive votive cup. My packaging I used was a small cake round (cardboard with gold on the top side) and shrinkwrapped it. It enabled the customers to see the colors and it was already wrapped. They would just pop a bow on it. I would pick Christmas themed scents that were easy to identify. Gingerbread and Vanilla Bean, Hollyberry and Christmas Spruce, etc.

I have customers who begin their Christmas shopping about now. They buy container candles, hand made soaps for their own baskets and creations. Melt and pour is a very easy way to increase products for holidays. Get a good low-moisture soap base, some dye, a few silicone molds and you are in business. There's a lot of money to be made with m&p/candles. I'll start selling college guest soaps soon too. I made some Alabama soaps and used a pumpkin fo and placed them in a cellophane bag with my label at the top. Easy peasy. HTH

Steve

Edited by chuck_35550