What is your favorite fruit or fruit blend fo?

RWV

I love blackberry sage and black raspberry vanilla. I also love coconut lime, strawberry shortcake, cucumber melon, honeydew melon, mediterranean fig, lemon verbana, cherry blossom, macintosh apple, cranberry orange, and pumpkin scents. I know there are more-- strawberry and kiwi. I also love blends like mango papaya, sex on the beach, etc.

One of the reasons I started making candles was because I wanted to learn how to make my own peach candle. It has always been one of my fav candles so I am always looking for just the right peach. Haven't found it yet. Georgia Peach is close but its too tart for me. I want a more honeyed, or sugared peach that smells like the peach flesh from a juicy peach.

I am a peach fan too Candybee. But, it has never been a great seller for me- only part of the year. I will always be looking for that perfect peach fragrance too. I want to smell the skin and I never can find one that is just right.

I love blackberry sage and black raspberry vanilla. I also love coconut lime, strawberry shortcake, cucumber melon, honeydew melon, mediterranean fig, lemon verbana, cherry blossom, macintosh apple, cranberry orange, and pumpkin scents. I know there are more-- strawberry and kiwi. I also love blends like mango papaya, sex on the beach, etc.

One of the reasons I started making candles was because I wanted to learn how to make my own peach candle. It has always been one of my fav candles so I am always looking for just the right peach. Haven't found it yet. Georgia Peach is close but its too tart for me. I want a more honeyed, or sugared peach that smells like the peach flesh from a juicy peach.

CS Grapefruit and Mangosteen has peach in it and I love it!

Oh, I can't believe I forgot to mention cranberry orange and anything with cranberrry--I LOVE THOSE! I smelled a candle today, in Hobby Lobby, of all places that was an orange pumpkin--was really nice!

Cedar_lea--I've been playing with Macintosh apple (CS) and raspberry sorbet (Cajun)--trying to get the balance just right, but I think I'm getting close. I also really liked Candle Cocoon's raspberry cordial.

My favorate's pear. I made an awesome carmel pear blend that I love & need to play with more. I'm also wanting to play with raspberry and apple some.

The best peach IMO is/was Fresh Peach from KY -- literally smells like a fresh peach!

I love citrus combos -- mountain dew, lime cooler, sweet orange & chili pepper, coconut lime, etc. Apple scents are another favorite -- don't care if it's a sweet fresh apple or a baked apple scent....they're all great!!

One of my all time favorite fruity scents though is Butt Naked from The Candle Source (peach, melon, strawberry, vanilla, coconut) -- different from all other Butt Naked fragrances and simply divine! Super strong and fruity!!