Clamshells

Lorelei

Hi everyone,

I have 200 clamshells I am trying to sell. Asking .30 cents a piece + shipping. I had a big order that didn't work out and I do not sell alot of these at all. I also have 50 lbs of Ecosoya wax for sell. Price is negotiable + shipping. I am willing to break the wax up in pounds if necessary. If interested, please let me know. TIA

Impact Mfg, Eclamshell (ClearPack Engineering), and stockclamshells (Panic Plastics, Inc.) are three different manufacturers even though they are all located in California.

Impact has plants in California, Mexico, China and Taiwan and they manufacture clamshells, blisters, trays and other stuff.

stockclamshells also manufacture clamshells, blisters, trays and other stuff.

Eclamshell only makes clamshells

hmmm ... well I don't know then. Both Eclamshells and Impact say on their websites that they manufacture their clamshells. stockclamshells doesn't actually say they manufacture theirs so they could be getting theirs from one of the other two.

Jo

They actually didn't say whether it was one time or not, I assume the first one would be more expensive and then a smaller setup fee to get the machines ready. I was trying to think of something and I was thinking of a circle in the center divided into four and then the corners being compartments themselves making 8 compartments, likely holding just under 2.8 ounces. It is different, simple, can go with just about any business, and will still fit within the 1500 series machine. It was only a thought though I don't mind what they look like as long as they are different.