Door Closed/Door Opened

I made a tough decision to leave a consignment shop last week. Sales were just not consistent and I ended up paying partial booth fee every month.

Then 2 days later, the eco-friendly shop I have product in announced they are opening another store! They are my consistent selling shop.

Then I got an email I had given up hope on...a handmade consigment shop is opening up 3 blocks from my house with no booth rent, just % like my other shops.

And one consignment shop switched to wholesale.

Yippee!!!

Life is hectic here now: making candles like mad, remodeling the bathroom and family issues over the past weekend. Craftserver is my break from it all...lol!

Outstanding! Good for you! Wish we had craftmalls here. We had one a couple of years ago, and 6 weeks after I rented and stocked my booth I got an email they were filing bankruptcy. Tough times for craftmalls and crafters:(

Wholesale is cost x 2. Yes I have a required $ amount for each wholesale order. I have a "terms & conditions" I give to them, which covers ordering, payment, returns, shipping, etc. I don't require them to sign it though. I do require them to give me a signed copy of tax exempt form.

That is wonderful news for you!! I so wish I had the money to open a store for handmade craft sellers to sell their wares. There is really no place in my town that will let you sell your products that's not a flea market. We do have a Farmers' Market & they let me sell my candles & tarts there cause I use a soy blend, but if it's not agri related, you can forget it.