What do they expect from a votive candle??

C'mon folks - write your own!! Those of you who are not new to candlemaking know the ropes and what is expected from your product and your customers. New folks don't need to "copy/paste" - they need to learn what is correct for their applications and write their own "rules." If you want to make your own candles, be willing to write your own brochures, for goodness sakes! What do y'all want - a Betty Crocker mix with literature?

Edited by Stella1952

C'mon folks - write your own!! Those of you who are not new to candlemaking know the ropes and what is expected from your product and your customers. New folks don't need to "copy/paste" - they need to learn what is correct for their applications and write their own "rules." If you want to make your own candles, be willing to write your own brochures, for goodness sakes! What do y'all want - a Betty Crocker mix with literature?

I do have my own that I hand out, I just thought the experts would have additional information that could be used as well. Oh well. Thank you!

If you want something already written up go visit the IGCA or NCA websites. I got my initial info on candle safety from the IGCA and added additional info for my specific candles.

Thanks Candybee - I was just revamping my brochure and will check that out! Appreciate the suggestion!