Goose Creek Candles

I bought an enormous glass jar with a black metal lid at a thrift store for $2. I thought it was really cool with 2 sheep on a primitive looking label. On the bottom it had a caution sticker with the name Goose Creek. I went to their sight and found this same jar candle 64 ozs!! They sell for $56, then I saw where they have a 2 gallon size candle for $160. I did see the 64 oz ones going for $48 on e-bay.

I couldn't imagine making a candle that big, but now that I have the jar who knows it might be kind of fun the 64 oz not the 2 gallon one!! LOL Has anyone here ever made or burned a candle that big? Can you imagine trying to figure out the correct wicking, it would need a minumum of four wicks I would think. :shocked2:

Would love to hear from anyone who has purchased one of these, they are really nice looking.

Boy I hope for $164.00 for that big candle it has a scent.......I just bought a 12oz candle in Angel Kiss and have it in my bathroom and there is no scent! It burns real nice but no scent.....And they are a really big company too.

Trappeur