All cleaned up

Georgia

Since the water heater burst and flooded my workroom, I have been in chaos. I decided to get busy and organize and clean up. Still a bit to do, but it's looking the best it has since I set up shop in 2007. (The shelves were originally covered in newspaper!) So, get a look while it's still in good shape! :P The stuff sitting around is going in the classies...check it out!

post-210-13945848252_thumb.jpg

Very nice = I like the idea of the presto's up like that, but how are you so neat that you don't have drips under the spout?? lol My better half makes fun because there's always a little pile of wax on the floor under mine!! lol

Very nice = I like the idea of the presto's up like that, but how are you so neat that you don't have drips under the spout?? lol My better half makes fun because there's always a little pile of wax on the floor under mine!! lol

I usually tip the presto after turning it off to mostly eliminate the drips. I also have a collection of fake credit cards from junk mail. They make great wax scrapers.

I actually have 4 prestos, but one is for dipping pine cones - it gets all the left over bits. It just makes it easier to have one for pillar, one for container and one for votive. And I learned early to label them!

The shelves are actually build-it-yourself shoe racks from Kmart. They work great!

There are navy blue dye dots on the wall, but the crazy paint job was on the walls when I moved in and I left it. The movie posters are from when my son worked at a video store.

Nice - I'd be embarrassed to post a picture of mine right not. Looks like a bomb went off down (basement) there! Thank goodness I don't have to look at until I decide to. 3 day weekend and temps near 100 will force me to work inside so I"ll get it straightened up only til the next pour-a-thon. Thanks for the credit card tip - I toss those things but I'll be keeping them now.