Looking for This Mold & Others Like It

Shirlee

Now that the fall/winter season isn't too far ahead of us I am back to planning to make tarts & other wax items. I saw this item on someone's blog the other day (she had made it) & wrote to ask her where she bought the mold but guess what ... no response. I'm not looking to mass produce these things for sale on Etsy or something ... I just want to make a few for my friend's craft sales this fall. Does anyone know where this mold ... & others like it ... are being sold?

post-11487-139458481926_thumb.jpg

I hope the photo isn't too small to see. It's an ABC 123 sampler with a log cabin on it. It is made of beeswax.

My everlasting thanks to whoever can point me in the direction of this mold : )

Blessings,

Shirlee

If you work in polymer clay or know someone who does, you could probably make a mold of it. Someone would have to go off of your picture and try to sculpt it in polyclay & bake it. Then, take that piece and make a mold with Sculpey Moldmaker. I just made a small soap mold with Moldmaker and it works like a charm! It can be done. :smiley2:

ETA: What are the dimensions of the finished piece?

Edited by asheebeans

It's made by homespunheartprim on etsy. If she doesn't have it listed, just send her a private message telling her you're interested and she'll let you know when she lists it. Her molds are expensive, but very unique and nice. Her ornament molds start at $25.00 each. Have fun!

Nancy