Mozilla Fire Fox Issues......

FYI ~

If you use FF and are experiencing very slow speeds, sites that won't open or work correctly. You may want to uninstall your older version of FF and get the new FF4.

I have spent all morning with my internet service provider because my system was running extremely slow. I then added all updates, plugins and finally uninstalled FF and reinstalled the newer version.. Yeppers..... That was the problem!!:rolleyes2

Hope this helps some of you so you don't waste 6 hours trying to get your system to function properly!!! :smiley2:

That's good to know because mine has been so slow for awhile. I blame it sort of on my computer since it's older. I tried to install the newer version but it didn't work. I didn't uninstall the older version though! I am going to try it right now! Thanks.

I have had more problems since updating to FF4. I tried to do a restore back to 3.6 but AdBloc wouldn't work with it. Had to go back to FF4 and still experience issues. It hogs memory and have had many (not responding). I have McAfee and I understand it doesn't play nice with FF4. grrr

That is why I went into my control panel and removed/uninstalled the old version and then installed the new one.

Maybe you can uninstall FF4, then reinstall it.. Sometimes is helps if something got screwed up on the download.

When you uninstall the old versions, it will prompt you to save all your bookmarks and stuff, so when you reinstall it, you have all your info!!!:cheesy2: