Thank you!

I just recently started dabbling in making my own candles. I have been pouring over this forum for over an hour now. I know I need to spend many many more hours reading and learning. Many of the abbreviations are lost on me, although I have been able to figure some out. But I just wanted to say that you all are a wealth of knowledge! Thank you for all of your guidance.

There is alot of "chandler speak" here, but you will pick it up as you go. There is a pretty steep learning curve in the beginning, and you never stop learning new things and picking up tips and tricks. Here is a link to the abbreviations to suppliers, if that helps any:

http://www.craftserver.com/forums/showthread.php?5492-Supplier-Abbreviations-and-Links

I spent MANY sleepless days and nights reading this forum when I first found it.

Cheers,

Steve

Edited by Wessex

Welcome to Craft Server! and your new addiction that will make a deep hole in your pocket!!

OH NO! I already have a deep hole in my pocket! My daughter is a competitive cheeleader! Competitive Cheerleader = Broke Parents :sad2:

Edited by jluper7297