Orange Dreamsicle

Looking for a dreamsicle FO. Have tried BCN and it does not seem like a strong scent- although it smells amazing.

Wondering if anyone has compared Candle Science Dreamsicle?

Also, Candlemakersstore has both a Dreamsicle and an Orange Dreamsicle... anyone familiar with the difference?

Generally we like to order from candle science, peak, BCN, candlemakersstore and aztec...

Have really been looking for a reason to try some NG FOs...

Thanks!

BCN is the only one I've tried. I have not tried CS b/c I use soy and it states it is not recommended for soy. Don't know what type of wax you use but thought I'd mention that in case you used soy. Didn't want you to waste money trying it.

I do not use soy, primarily 4794 and 4630. I did not let it cure for that long, but I did not think the BC was that strong... what do you think of it?

I've tried many and got a fuel smell with many of them. Someone on here, ChrisR, I think, suggested Genwax's and I LOVE it!! No fuel, true scent and good throw (but unfortunately, not b&b safe). I also liked summer dreamsicle from Lone Star (don't know if they still carry it, though)--it wasn't a true orange/vanilla, but it was a very nice scent, and no fuel. The closest Trapp version was from Willow Woods, but again, I got the dreaded fuel smell with that one. I'm sure if it's b&b safe, it would be wonderful in soaps, lotions, body sprays, etc. HTH

I've tried many and got a fuel smell with many of them. Someone on here, ChrisR, I think, suggested Genwax's and I LOVE it!! No fuel, true scent and good throw (but unfortunately, not b&b safe). I also liked summer dreamsicle from Lone Star (don't know if they still carry it, though)--it wasn't a true orange/vanilla, but it was a very nice scent, and no fuel. The closest Trapp version was from Willow Woods, but again, I got the dreaded fuel smell with that one. I'm sure if it's b&b safe, it would be wonderful in soaps, lotions, body sprays, etc. HTH

I use Lone Stars.. I agree with you on not enough Vanilla.. but still 100 times better than Yankme's, IMO.