Holy Kickin' Key Lime Batman!!!

lovemylabs

We soaped (HP) Peaks Key Lime Pie the other day and Holy Cow...it is kickin! We poured Peaks Rose Bouquet and it too is very strong. Very nice! I tried to post a pic, but phone is jacked up. But we used Green Apple Pop from Peaks and did a swirl in the Key Lime...and used the Raspberry Pop in the Rose. Purdy!

It usually take alot to get me "overly impressed"...but Peaks Key Lime did it. Can't wait to see how this scent does as well as their Rose Bouquet. While putting the new soaps out, we did inventory and found the Black Canyon is doing very well also :) ... only three bars of that left. It's always hard to figure out what people want...some like subtle and others like really strong. But I sure do love this addiction and trying new scents.

Hey Lorelei...this is the description from Peaks site: "This citrus scent presents an energizing balance of zesty, tart, and sweet notes that are true to its name".

I have a couple of Key Lime Pie fragrances, but they have that bakery/crust notes. Luci...our batch did not discolor. Everything is "so far so good". If you guys order this, can you post your reviews too? :) I'd love to see what you think.