JS "bodacious" line of oils--any reviews?

so-soy

Has anyone tried any of JS's bodacious buys fragrance oils yet? Wondering what people think of them. I searched but nothing has come up so anyone tried them yet?

Edited by Scented

Has anyone tried any of JS's bodacious buys fragrance oils yet? Wondering what people think of them. I searched but nothing has come up so anyone tried them yet?

I just received my order from JS.. a lot of BB's.

I got (i'm going to copy and paste.. LOL):

1 JOLLY RANCHER GREEN APPLE - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-gapple

1 ORANGE JUICE CAKE - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-OJ CAKE

1 ORANGE SHERBET - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-ORSHERB

1 PUMPKIN CARAMEL CAKE - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-PumpCar

1 MILLION DOLLAR SHORTBREAD - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-million

1 COCONUT NIBBLES - 1 LB - Bodacious Buys BB-coconibble

1 WILD THING - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-wild

1 STRIP AND GO NAKED - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-strip

1 BLONDE MOMENT - 1 LB - Bodacious Buy BB-blonde

1 CANDY BAR COOKIE - 1 LB - BODACIOUS BUY BB-cbcookie

I'll be making tarts on Monday!

<EDITED TO REMOVE SALES PRICINGS ON ALL POSTS>

Edited by Scented

OK, So i've been really busy with orders.. BUT, the BB's from JS are excellent in paraffin (tarts).. My favorite is Blonde Moment!!! (It smells like Sweet tarts, the candy) I've had the same tart going in the electric warmer since last night.. and I'm still getting whiffs of it here and there..

The Orange Juice Cake is nothing to Facebook/blog about.. But it may be because i'm not into cakey-bakery scents.

The Orange Sherbet is delicious, too!

VERY impressed with these oils!

Edited by Scented

No problem, So-Soy...

Also, according to the owner of Just Scents, They don't plan on discontinuing the BB line anytime soon.... the only time they would discontinue a scent is if it wasn't selling well.

• 3 weeks later...

I hear they don't do as well in 100% Soy... I use paraffin wax for my tarts, and the BB scents from JS are getting TONS of re-orders.

My all time FAVORITE is Blonde Moment.. I just ordered 5 more pounds..LOL

Orange Juice Cake has been getting RAVE reviews from my customers, as well as Orange Sherbet.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recieved the oils this week....

PUMPKIN CARAMEL CAKE...OOB wonderful creamy pumpkin cake aroma...no carmel detected though....In 4630 wax the CT is a little weak but good HT. I am going to try it in 6006 tonight.

APPLE CRISP--OOB a delish apple pie fragrance...have not tested yet

BEAR CLAWS ---OOB..OMG. Sweet Toasted almond fragrance is what hits me first then hints of spices..love love it. In 6006 it is wonderful on the CT and HT.

BLONDE MOMENT---OOB..Wonderful my son thinks it smells like the smarties candies. I think its sweet tartish too..love it. CT and HT is wonderful!

GINGERBREAD COOKIES...OOB..Its aroma is a creamy ginger very appealing. Have not put in wax yet.

• 3 weeks later...

I've put the following into my parasoy tart wax (ALL HAVE VERY GOOD TO EXCELLENT THROW):

Vanilla Silk - I really love this one -- kinda smells like rice krispie treats to me :)

Vanilla Shake - yep, smells just like one

Pumpkin Caramel Cake - the pumpkin overpowers the caramel but it's still a great one

Loverboy - this is such an intoxicating scent; it's not super strong, but it doesn't have to be...the scent just lingers so nicely

Praline Pound Cake - yum

Raisin Bread w/ Buttercream Frosting - this is the only one I personally don't care for...has a weird zing in there I don't like

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I'd add some more reviews since I can't seem to stop ordering these :)

Blonde Moment -- love, love, love! Super fruity and super strong in parasoy

Candy Bar Cookie - you can smell both the caramel and pecans -- great throw in parasoy

Fall Harvest -- very pleased with this one; it's not just your standard orange, apple, cinnamon fragrance

Coffee Cake & Spice -- not as strong/spicy as I'd like it to be; I prefer the one from The Candle Source

Pumpkin Crunch Pie -- I love all pumpkins so I was pleased; may not be spicy enough for some people

number2of7....would you happen to know if Fall Harvest smells anything likes Berts version?

Thanks for all the reviews.....There's a few oils in the BB line that I really REALLY want to get

You are all a bunch of troublemakers!!! enablers!! LOL

number2of7....would you happen to know if Fall Harvest smells anything likes Berts version?

Thanks for all the reviews.....There's a few oils in the BB line that I really REALLY want to get

You are all a bunch of troublemakers!!! enablers!! LOL

I've never smelled Bert's FH so I'm not sure ?? Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll mail you a sniffie :)

JS's Bodacious line is terrific! So many good ones at such a great price. One I have tried & sold great for me.

Bear Claws

Caramel Fudge Cake

Vanilla lb Cake

Pumpkin Caramel Cake

Blonde Moment

Praline lb cake

Sand in your shorts

Strip & go naked

Summer Vacation

Pink Flamingo

Hot Pink Pomegranate I added a little pink sugar to this one.

All of these are great mixers.

I just ordered

Winter Wonderland

Almond Macaroon

Xmas Garland

Cranberry Pomegranate

Coconut Creme Pie

Winter Wonderland

Will let you know when I get these in & poured.

How did these turn out in wax? Do you use soy or paraffin? Thanks for the update!

JS's Bodacious line is terrific! So many good ones at such a great price. One I have tried & sold great for me.

Bear Claws

Caramel Fudge Cake

Vanilla lb Cake

Pumpkin Caramel Cake

Blonde Moment

Praline lb cake

Sand in your shorts

Strip & go naked

Summer Vacation

Pink Flamingo

Hot Pink Pomegranate I added a little pink sugar to this one.

All of these are great mixers.

I just ordered

Winter Wonderland

Almond Macaroon

Xmas Garland

Cranberry Pomegranate

Coconut Creme Pie

Winter Wonderland

Will let you know when I get these in & poured.

I just got Bear Claws.....I agree with number2of7.....does not smell like the bearclaw pastry...I detect a bit too much chocolate oob. I made a room spray with it and smelled even more chocolate. Smells really good and strong but not what I expected.

Apple Crisp....oob smells so yummy

Almond Macaroon.....oob smells great but have a feeling it may be a bit weak in my parasoy blend. but ya never know.

Also samples of Vanilla The King....I really like this vanilla. Put a little bit in a tealight burner with a bit of CO and yummmmm

Free samples I got are....Caramel Apple Pie...oob yummy and Hot Baked Apple Pie....smells just like the name :)

I think the 1st one I want to get into wax is Bear Claw to see if its different than oob and spray

Yes I agree they are nothing alike. number2of7 was kind enough to send me a sniffy sample in the mail of the JS version.

I like Berts better for sure but the JS version is pretty good too but my search will continue until I find one close to it :)

I actually fell in love with that scent when I got it from Aztek (it was from a closeout from a supplier that went OOB) I have no clue who the supplier was as they didn't say and the only extra wording on the bottle was WV. The closeouts I got all had the WV on them but none of Aztek's scents from their line did so I thought maybe it was a company in West Virginia maybe??? Anyway Bert's was dead on to it so I thought I got lucky until Berts went OOB. Please let me know if you find another supplier that compares to Berts version... and I'll be sure to do the same.