Hi guys! Just wanted to share that I am filling orders today but also testing a new FO called Autumn Pear from LOnestar. Using 464 with a 10oz apothecary jar and two CD-6 wicks and no color. I'll let you know how that CT and HT do. I'll try to take some pics to post too. Have a great day!

Would love to see a picture, I've been testing 464 with an 8 oz apothecary (4 inch diameter) and am double wicking with CD5s. The Autumn Pear sounds interesting too.

Thats one of the reasons why I'm testing with the CD-6 wicks was because of your thread.

Thats one of the reasons why I'm testing with the CD-6 wicks was because of your thread.

Cool, the CD-6s will work and would be my back up if I didn't have and CD-5s. Now, if I can just find a single wick for the darn container.

Good Luck with the test.

UPDATE: after letting the my candle cure for 5 days here are the results of my 1st burn.

All products are from Lonestar

FO- Autumn Pear

464 soy wax

CD-6 (double wicked)

No color (dye)

10oz Anchor Country Comfort Jar

diameter of top of jar 3.8

3/4 oz of FO for 10oz of wax

Cure time- 5 days

1st test burn: 2 hrs.

did not get to full melt pool

about 1/8 of an inch of melted wax

Excellant HT- could smell outside my apt.

post-12305-1394584813_thumb.jpg

First 3 are of the results of my 1st test burn after 2 hrs. Last pic is of when i first lit the candle.

If you would like to give me some feedback i would greatly appreciate it. TIA! :cheesy2:

post-12305-139458481284_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458481295_thumb.jpg

post-12305-139458481304_thumb.jpg

Edited by jackbenimble

Dang, I just had an order come in from Lonestar, I should have gotten a sample of that FO. At what temp did you add the FO? I light the dark photo, very nice.

Oh I forgot that part. I added my FO at 160 degrees. Stirred for 2 min. And poured at 110 degrees.