Citronella and Odor Eliminator - suggestions?

nursenancy

Glad you posted about the citronella. I have some that I need to test and wondered about CS and NG's. I love CS odor eliminator. It surely works and smells good too. The only other odor elim I've tried is Alabasters Smoke Out and it was god awful. I couldn't even stand the smell of it pouring it let alone burning it. Not to hijack here, but, have any of you tried NG's citronella? If you have which was better CS or NG. This is for soy btw.

Thanks

:thumbsup: Thumbs up for CS Smoke and Odor Eliminator..

It is a very pleasant smell and works great IMO and per my customers.

To me it has a bubblegum and spice scent to it. I know that does not sound like a good mix, but let me tell you..

Try it and I bet you will like it!!

Just went to get the link for you and saw this on their site...

Stock Notice:

Note: Raw Material Availability Problem - This fragrance is temporarily unavailable. Due to the Eugenol / Clove shortages..

Click the link to read more...http://www.candlescience.com/fragrance/smoke-and-odor-fragrance-oil/

AAAAhhh.. I want to cry.. I don't have much of this scent left on my shelf and it is a good seller for me.. I wonder how many more FO's this is going to effect.

Island Girl, glad it's not just me. I thought it had a bubblegum kinda smell to it also and some people told me I was nuts. They didn't think it smelled like that at all. Just goes to show how different peoples sniffers are. I like the smell of it and it's not one of those sweet sickening bubblegum smells. I actually just sold my last 2 of these and need to make some more. Glad I bought a 16 oz bottle last time I ordered. :)

I had just got a sample to test and decided I liked it. Went back to CS to get some more and they were OOS due to clove crop shortages. When it comes back in this is the one I will be using. Glad to hear its been a good seller for others.

To me it also has a spicy slightly bubblegum scent but in a nice way and it works.

Haven't poured the CS Citronella yet. LOL Can't get past the smell! But I have orders for this a lot in the summer time.

I don't think theres any problems with ordering the citronella

No, I know - pretty much everybody has citronella . I just figured I'd add that in case someone does a search. Oh and it's mango peach SALSA that I got. Yummy, but It's ALOT like my Coco Mango. Oh well.