Shipping... GAH!

Dear Brambleberry: 8.50 shipping, for 10 sheets of water soluble paper that cost 8.50? really? Cost the same to ship 50 sheets as it does 10.

nuscents was even worse! 10.50 shipping!!! There is NO way I'm paying that, but I really want to play with this stuff. I dont need 50 sheets though.

GAH

...I hate shipping.

Does anyone know of another source for water soluble printer paper? I contacted a manufacturer of it, but never heard back.

Oh this stuff is water soluble paper- it disolves in water but you can put it in M&P soap...

its hard to find, I've looked all over... but I'm hoping there might be a source I cant find- it looks fun and I want to play but jeeez.. no way I can justify those prices on shipping

I knew I saw it somewhere on a supplier site, and WSP was it. It was sometime ago and I really didn't pay much attention to it since it wasn't something I use. This has nothing to do with the paper, but, recently was getting some of those wooden roses that NG has (for freebies with online orders) and the shipping was around 8.50 for 4 bunches. So needless to say I ordered some FO's to justify the shipping. I added 6 bottles of FO (1 8 oz and 5 16 oz) and shipping was less than 10.00. I guess that's how the suppliers enable us to buy more FO's... lol

I'll order some and see! It says laser only... but who knows. it has free shipping so its not a huge loss if it doesnt work out

LOL@ pleasure ridge, I do the same thing. Any time I'm ordering from a supplier I'll look around and fill that box up if I can, just to save on shipping.