11 oz Libbey Rock Tumbler Lid

I searched and found some old discussion on lids for this glass but nothing ever came up as a definite fit for this particular glass. Has anyone found a lid for sale that would actually fit this? Closest thing to it is the Madison lids but if you go by diameter, they need 3" ones and the Libbey notes a 3 1/8" diameter. Thanks in advance for your continued support :smiley2:

http://www.candlewic.com/store/Product.aspx?q=c167,p1349&title=11-oz.-Libbey-Rock-Tumbler---NEW

Lonestar has the silver lids to fit the Libbey 11oz rocks tumbler....hth

They do? I would love those, but I was just looking on Lone Star at the 11 oz Libbey Rocks Tumbler & they only show the plastic lid. Are you sure it was Lone Star? If so, thank you! :) Maybe I should call them & ask. I hope they didn't discontinue them.

To bad this thread wasn't here before.:sad2: I was just at LoneStar yesterday. I could have check it out. I'm using the 12oz status jar and got some of the silver lids to go with it....... Actually I just looked on there site and the 12oz status and the 11oz tumbler shows the exact same width :yay:

To bad this thread wasn't here before.:sad2: I was just at LoneStar yesterday. I could have check it out. I'm using the 12oz status jar and got some of the silver lids to go with it....... Actually I just looked on there site and the 12oz status and the 11oz tumbler shows the exact same width :yay:

Oh, wow! Thank you! :)

I called LoneStart and they said the 12 oz status lid will not fit the 11 oz rocks tumbler even though the diameter is stated to be the same. Doesn't make sense to me but just reporting what they told me. I really like the 11 oz tumbler and I can not believe that a lid can't be found for it:angry2:

i called lonestart and they said the 12 oz status lid will not fit the 11 oz rocks tumbler even though the diameter is stated to be the same. Doesn't make sense to me but just reporting what they told me. I really like the 11 oz tumbler and i can not believe that a lid can't be found for it:angry2:

rats!!!! :(

I received an email from Tina Perjol at the Jar Store saying they're now carrying fitted lids for the Libbey 7.75 oz Lexington Old Fashioned, 8 oz Universal Tumbler, 11 oz Old Fashioned, and 14 oz Double Old Fashioned tumblers (image below). They have chrome and black. If you would like her contact information PM me and I'll get it to you. I would put it here but not sure if it's allowed.

HTH.

Picture-3.png

Edited by classiccandle
Attached photo

I received an email from Tina Perjol at the Jar Store saying they're now carrying fitted lids for the Libbey 7.75 oz Lexington Old Fashioned, 8 oz Universal Tumbler, 11 oz Old Fashioned, and 14 oz Double Old Fashioned tumblers (image below). They have chrome and black. If you would like her contact information PM me and I'll get it to you. I would put it here but not sure if it's allowed.

HTH.

Picture-3.png

Oh my gosh, yes! Thank you so much! I was searching the Jar Store for these yesterday & found nothing.

Reply from Tina with The Jar Store - they won't sell the lids unless you purchase the jar from them also. I told her that was a deal killer for me because I can get my jar for 30-45% less than what they offer. Seems kinda silly to me to put that stipulation on it. Maybe they'll change their mind going forward.

Just a word of warning on the 8 ounce universal tumbler and the crome silver lid. It does not fit all the time. I use the universal tumbler and the silver lid and it is a nice tight fit, but because there is some variance in the tumbler, about 40% of the tumblers I order do not work with the lid. I have a whole bunch of cases of tumblers here that I can't use, LOL. But they are only about 45 cents each, so what can you do. I buy the lids by the case at Fillmore and the tumblers at EAC. Might have to check at the Jarstore, as that is where I get my beanpots.

Cheers,

Steve

Oh, and the lids fit the 7.75 ounce Lexington nicely, as well as the 8 ounce Status and a few others. It actually fits the 12 ounce Beanpot, but looks rather funny. It is a most useful lid.

Edited by Wessex

That is so weird because I orderd lids from Lonestar that fit my 11oz tumblers, I wonder if they disco'd them?

They still have them and they fit the libbey tumbler's and the Bronze ones (really copper) fit my 11.5 tumblers from Peaks, but they seem to be irregulars because some will fit perfect and some you can't keep them on. I bought a dozen and they all fit different, now whether it is my tumbler or the lid IDK. But it's not worth the extra cost added to the candle (for me).

They still have them and they fit the libbey tumbler's and the Bronze ones (really copper) fit my 11.5 tumblers from Peaks, but they seem to be irregulars because some will fit perfect and some you can't keep them on. I bought a dozen and they all fit different, now whether it is my tumbler or the lid IDK. But it's not worth the extra cost added to the candle (for me).

Could you please post the link to the lids on Lonestar.com that actually fit the 11 oz Libbey tumbler? They don't show a lid for it. TIA :)

Could you please post the link to the lids on Lonestar.com that actually fit the 11 oz Libbey tumbler? They don't show a lid for it. TIA :)

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/candlecontainers/lidsandcovers/flatmetallids.html

I am not sure which of these lsbennis has, but she sent me one and she uses them. I wanted to see if it fit my tumblers from Peaks, and it did. So I order some of the bronze ones, well some fit well some dont and they are all in the same shipment.

The silver ones are in different finishes.

soy327, has the same tumblers as I do (from Peaks) and she ordered the silver and they did not fit her tumblers.

I dont think I would select the one that has "IS" at the end. Buy a sample of each and test it, but like I said they seam to be irregular occationally.

Ask lsbennis which ones she orders out of the 3, because I know for a fact they fit her Libbey Tumblers she purchases there.

http://www.lonestarcandlesupply.com/candlecontainers/lidsandcovers/flatmetallids.html

I am not sure which of these lsbennis has, but she sent me one and she uses them. I wanted to see if it fit my tumblers from Peaks, and it did. So I order some of the bronze ones, well some fit well some dont and they are all in the same shipment.

The silver ones are in different finishes.

soy327, has the same tumblers as I do (from Peaks) and she ordered the silver and they did not fit her tumblers.

I dont think I would select the one that has "IS" at the end. Buy a sample of each and test it, but like I said they seam to be irregular occationally.

Ask lsbennis which ones she orders out of the 3, because I know for a fact they fit her Libbey Tumblers she purchases there.

Thanks! I had looked at those & thought they didn't fit the 11 oz Libbey tumbler, so I hope Isbennis will see this & tell us which one of those will fit.

Thanks! I had looked at those & thought they didn't fit the 11 oz Libbey tumbler, so I hope Isbennis will see this & tell us which one of those will fit.

I don't remember which ones I use, I ordered about a dozen of them but I can't justify the expense of the lid, I have not had a problem with them fitting. I may still have the box they came in and it might tell me, I will have a look around.

I don't remember which ones I use, I ordered about a dozen of them but I can't justify the expense of the lid, I have not had a problem with them fitting. I may still have the box they came in and it might tell me, I will have a look around.

If you don't use the metal lid, do you use the cello bags or the plastic lids to keep the CT in? I was wondering if the plastic lids make a nice air-tight seal.