Candlewarmers.com

Meijer stores are now selling these. Illumination Square $12.99 (black and white), Bowl Warmers $16.99. Couldn't linger long I was running late. Don't recall if I saw the Illum Round or plug-ins. Looks like just black and cream colors. The Candle Lamps also.

Edited by NaturallyTru

I wish I could find this type of candle warmer. It has clean lines and would go really well with my whole style of my site and products but no one carries it that I have seen. The pic is from a girl in my area that sells soy candles and breakaway melts. I wish I could ask her but I know that's not going to happen. LOL!

post-12305-139458480151_thumb.jpg

I wish I could find this type of candle warmer. It has clean lines and would go really well with my whole style of my site and products but no one carries it that I have seen. The pic is from a girl in my area that sells soy candles and breakaway melts. I wish I could ask her but I know that's not going to happen. LOL!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21767[/ATTACH]

OBI used to carry this one too, I don't think I saw it on their site recently but you could always email them a pic and see if they can or will get it again =)