What's your fav lotion fragrance?

Candybee

I think at this minute, mine is Coconut Lime Verbena from NG. My sister also likes that one and snagged all the ones I had made up for Easter! (She's in Michigan, I'm in IL she took what she could get her hands on lol). I'm also liking Pineapple Orchid from NG. I also like "clean" scented lotions for work. Pure Grace is hands down my favorite clean scent. Not perfumey, not soapy, just... well, clean and fresh. That's definately a good one for summer when heavy scents can be too cloying in the heat and humidity.. Oh I could go on.. I have so many I love! lol

I'd have to agree with, Pam W! LOL Almost Every time I use a lotion with a different FO I love it because it's different. :) That aside, if we're also talking about sales.....Love's Spell still does really well for me. Currently, I'M using Cucumber Melon. And I've also gotten a lot of requests for Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey.....and Pink Sugar. (Yellow Rose and Vanilla also always do pretty well for me.)

All the suggestions sound very much like what I was already thinking; OMH, cucumber melon, vanilla. The coconut lime sounds good-- was thinking of a tropical coconut type. The Pineapple Orchid sounds nice too.

One of the reasons I am looking for another scent is one I have been using; Peach & Lotus Blossom from SGS morphs on me after a while. The scent changes to a sort of dusty, sneezy, scent like something sitting in your attic.

So I am looking for ones that stay true and don't change over time.

Please keep the suggestions coming.:cheesy2:

MY favorite lotion is unscented. Sounds crazy, right? I love no scent in my lotion. Unscented sells well. However, my best selling lotion scents are always florals. Another great selling scent for me has always been Almond & Vanilla. Anything orange or citrus sells extremely well too.