6 Foot folding tables on sale at Staples

Candybee

I saw them yesterday at WalMart's for $38.88. They also had the 4 foot folding tables for only $1 less. It didn't seem to be a sale price either.

It's not the table I'm talking about. Walmart has a 5 foot table for $37.88 and only the legs fold under. Their 6 foot table is $75 and it too only has the legs that fold under.

The tables I'm talking about are 6 foot and the table itself folds in half. They are much easier to store and carry than the ones where only the legs fold under.

Thanks, Candybee. I have plenty of the 6 foot solid tables but it would be nice to have a sturdy table that folds down the middle for when I want to do something small and just take the car instead of a van. I think I'll pick one up this weekend.

It's not the table I'm talking about. Walmart has a 5 foot table for $37.88 and only the legs fold under. Their 6 foot table is $75 and it too only has the legs that fold under.

The tables I'm talking about are 6 foot and the table itself folds in half. They are much easier to store and carry than the ones where only the legs fold under.

That's the table I have too! The 6 foot foldable one. i got mine at Target.