How do you like my new website - input appreciated!!

vberkesch

Very nice site. I'd also like to see pics of the candles. Also you don't mention the size of the candles other than mason jar and votive. Votive is pretty self explanatory but the mason jars come in different sizes so as a customer I'd want to know what size I was buying. I could have overlooked it if it was somewhere else on the site so sorry if I missed it. Your soaps are beautiful!!

A piece of info I was given while working on my website. Coming from a marketing manager where I work. "Your homepage is you most valuable piece of real estate you can own. You have to sell people as soon as they get to your site, or they will go somewhere else." He went on to explain that you need to have your product be the first thing that people see if they go to your website, and if it's a good product, which your appears to be a very good product and I really like your soaps, then it will sell. He said to go to any successful sales site, and 99/100 times their product is shown on the homepage. Although, I really do like your site, and your logo on your homepage is really a appealing, but maybe make it a little easier to find your product pics. You have a good product, so show it off as much as you can!