Monkey Farts

sbs

Who has the best one? I've smelled Miami Erie's which is SO SO SO different from Aroma Haven's. I don't even see how their both called monkey farts :confused:. But anyway.. for those of you who carry it, which supplier has the best one to you?

Who has the best one? I've smelled Miami Erie's which is SO SO SO different from Aroma Haven's. I don't even see how their both called monkey farts :confused:. But anyway.. for those of you who carry it, which supplier has the best one to you?

WildFire has one with bubblegum & grapefruit & vanilla in it. I can't wait to try it: http://www.wildfire-creations.com/Candle_supplies2.htm

I use Aztec, it is a great :yay:seller, primarily because of the name... we are very kid friendly and I love to ask kids if they have ever smelled it... they almost always ask their parents to smell it and boom, there it goes. I have been waiting to try NG... maybe I will put an order in shortly...

• 2 weeks later...

Johanna, I like the name "Tropical Toots." I tried Monkey Farts from someone years ago and didn't particularly like it. This year I ordered Monkey Mouth from KY and both customers and I love it. It's a tropical fruity blend and I renamed it "Monkey Farts" (or "Monkey Business" if I was taking it somewhere that I thought the other name might not go over well.