Second pour?

No one can answer that. Each of those waxes was manufactured to produce specific types of candle applications. Mixing already preblended waxes alters their original purpose. You have to test out your own custom blend for yourself. Other factors that may effect the need for a repour include heating and pouring temps for your new blend.

If it helps I have blended a two pour paraffin with a one pour soy using differing percentage amounts and did not have to do repours for candles 10 oz or under. Larger candles like my 16 oz jars I would sometimes get a sinkhole around the wick. Poking a relief hole, heat gunning the toprs, or doing a second pour corrected the problem.

Edited by Candybee

I don't know if people routinely do this (as I am new to this craft) but I try to save samples of each batch (when possible). I will pour extra wax into either a plastic egg holder (container or pillar wax) or into a votive mold (pillar wax) or some convenient "mold", let cool, pop out and then label and bag. Now i have little wax ingots I can use for cosmetic fixes. They also now become color chips for very lightly colored candles.

Thats a good idea too.

When I have leftover wax I pour right into tart molds. That way if I need the wax the tarts are easy to remelt. If I don't need them I have tarts I can use in my meltor. Some waxes may not work well as tarts. Just happens mine works perfect for containers or tarts.