Another FO sample sale!

Just when you thought you had enough sample FO to test! :smiley2: I got an email from Lone Star and they are having a sample FO sale. <edited by Scented to remove specifics of sale, which is a no no in this section>/1oz, but only on about 20 spring/summer scents. In case you aren't on their email list here is what's on sale.

Clean Cotton, Cotton Blossom, Cotton Bouquet, Country Breeze, Cucumber Melon, Downy April Fresh, Gardenia, Gardenia Lily, Hawaiian Breeze, Honeysuckle, Juniper Breeze, Lemon Lavender, Peony, Rain, Rainforest blossoms, Sea breeze, Sea Petals, Spring Rain, Sunwashed Linen, & Sweet Jasmine Vine.

I only listed them all because it doesn't look like they have the sale advertised on their website and you'd have to search through all scents to find the ones on sale.

I might just have to make a trip over there :cheesy2:

Edited by Scented

Shame on you!!!!! (I say out loud... but inside I'm sayin thank you, thank you, thank you!!) But SHAME on you for sharing this sale! LOL Imma just go over there and take a gander... I've never ordered from them, so a lil quick look-see would be perfectly acceptable! I'm just checking out a different supplier for pete's sake! LOL

I'm intrigued by the Sweet Jasmine Vine. I came here earlier to search the board for that one and the only thing I came upon was classifieds...didn't take that as a good sign. lol

But, has anyone smelled this one? Any opinions?

I've never used Lonestar before, are their fragrance oils 'good'?

I've gotten a few from them when I first started making candles since they are in driving distance. Their Clean Cotton is a nice clean smell and strong. Cotton Blossom is also strong but I don't care for it as much but friends & co-workers love it. I haven't tried any of the other ones that they have on sale and that's why I MUST take a drive over to sniff:cheesy2: I've tried some of their other ones and like everywhere else, hit or miss.

Has anyone smelled any of these? I've been wanting a good peony, but all of the peony scents I've smelled miss the parts of the peony scent I like most (I think peonies smell like cotton candy and plum wine!)

Have you tried SW's Pink Peony. Smells just like the flower and I don't smell cotton candy or wine. But can send you a sniffy want just send me your address.

lol. I think the actual flower smells like cotton candy & plum wine & flowery goodness. I'd be interesting to see how it smell though. I haven't been brave enough to pick up any FO yet because all of the peony products in stores only have the light powdery floral scent & not much depth. If you think it's true though I'd definately be interested in looking into it. I just discovered peonies about 5 years ago so I probobly just smell them differnt because they remind me of things I had before.

I'll send you my address. That's a really sweet offer.