Got some Miami Erie fo's today!

I ordered Lemonberry Crumble,Twilight Woods,and Apple Mango Tango.They threw in Twigs and Berries because they took longer than usual to ship.

Anyways,I havn't had time to put them in my advanced yet,but I just thought i'd let you all know what I think of them oob as I find it useful when researching fo's to see what others think.Ok here goes..

Lemonberry Crumble-I was really looking forward to this one,but oob it smells like pledge furniture polish and something rancid :undecided Hopefully it smells better in wax!!

Twilight Woods-It's nice,very light to me tho,perfumey.It probably won't throw in my advanced but i'm gonna give it a shot anyways!(Here's hoping!)

Apple Mango Tango-WOWZA!!This stuff smells A M A Z I N G! Exactly like the gain laundry detergent.Very strong.I hope it throws well because I really like this one.

Twigs and Berries-Smells pretty darn good.Fairly strong.I didn't have any expectations for this one since they just threw it in,but it is pleasant enough and I will give it a shot!

Anyways,I will post further results after I pour them and they cure awhile.Hope this may have been a bit helpful to anyone interested in trying any of these.And,if anyone has used these,what did you think?Just curious how my sniffer may differ!Lol!

Apple mango tango smells like gain detergent?!!

Yeah!One of Gain's laundry detergent scents is Apple Mango Tango.I actually just bought a bottle of it the other day.When my fo's came,I did a sniff test with the fo and the laundry soap.I smelled the soap,then the fo,then the soap,then the fo,then I couldn't smell the soap anymore!!!The fo is stronger than the actual soap!It's pretty much amazing.Next time you're in the store you should give it a sniff!Lol!

I have a whole list of oils I want to try from there. I need to get going on that order. Please tell me how the Lemonberry Crumble turns out. That is on my wish list and it is for a friend who buys lemon pound cake candles, as well as blueberry muffins candles, from me all the time. I thought this would be up her ally. The best of both worlds.

I have a whole list of oils I want to try from there. I need to get going on that order. Please tell me how the Lemonberry Crumble turns out. That is on my wish list and it is for a friend who buys lemon pound cake candles, as well as blueberry muffins candles, from me all the time. I thought this would be up her ally. The best of both worlds.

I just poured a Lemonberry Crumble yesterday and one today.(One with coconut oil and one without)It smells much better in wax than oob but I havn't burned them yet to see how they throw.My husband says it smells like a lemon starburst and I kinda agree :smiley2: It smells quite lemony so far!Pretty nice. It really stunk oob imo.I'll post burn results after they cure.