Please read if your cc has been hacked...

My husband has been "on the hunt" for the person that stole my Visa debit card information. He has been on the phone all morning and has found the following information:

The address used for delivery of the purchases with my cc information is:

9173 Parducci Way

Sacramento, CA 95829

When that information was keyed in to do a search for the person, this name came up:

Mesud Alickovic

His email address is: timhventuraz@yahoo.com

Our bank is working with us as well as the companies he purchased from. This idiot purchased from Nordstrom a $250.00 wallet. SERIOUSLY!?

The advice given was obviously not to contact the person until the authorities have been notified for them to take action. If someone contacts him, it gives him the opportunity to run. We are sharing this with you so that you can see if it is possibly the same person. When asked, the different companies did confirm that it was the same person making each of the purchases. I hope this information will help some of you

The following is for informational and entertainment purposes only.

About 15 years ago one of my card numbers was stolen. They made various charges for merchandise to be delivered to them, as well as some local purchases at a Chinese restaurant (without the card?). Anyway, I notified the police in the city, as well as the card company. The police said that since the card company had refunded the money, it was not a crime against me, so I could not have them arrested. The card company said they were not going to go after anyone since the total amount was only about $800. So I visited the person (was only an hour away) and confirmed they had indeed stolen my number (they did not know who I was or why I was there). I wonder how much it cost to replace their Jeep...

Cheers,

Steve

I do not endorse or even suggest any type of visit to anyone involved in credit card fraud, let the authorities do their job.

Edited by Wessex

Awwhhhh poor whittle jeep!! LOL! I'll tell ya...my husband is so ticked off. I realize that the information we have on this guy may mean nothing at all...Maybe a fake name, a fake address, etc. But I know one thing...I'm thrilled that the address he used for shipping is 3000 miles away. I don't care how tiny I am...I'd have to ----- slap that guy so hard. Plus, we both carry...so it's a good thing he's really far away. I say he...it could be a bad .... chick that likes spending alot of money on her man. Who knows. What was really creepy was to get paperword from one of the businesses he purchased from and my name was attached to the shipping address in CA...freaky.

Oh...I can't remember which one of you posted you had charges from MassiveGoods.org, but we also had a $1.00 charge from them...obviously a bigger charge was on the way until we caught it.

The following is for informational and entertainment purposes only.

About 15 years ago one of my card numbers was stolen. They made various charges for merchandise to be delivered to them, as well as some local purchases at a Chinese restaurant (without the card?). Anyway, I notified the police in the city, as well as the card company. The police said that since the card company had refunded the money, it was not a crime against me, so I could not have them arrested. The card company said they were not going to go after anyone since the total amount was only about $800. So I visited the person (was only an hour away) and confirmed they had indeed stolen my number (they did not know who I was or why I was there). I wonder how much it cost to replace their Jeep...

Cheers,

Steve

I do not endorse or even suggest any type of visit to anyone involved in credit card fraud, let the authorities do their job.

Remind me not to piss you off:laugh2::laugh2: