Fragrance

LynnS

Looking for a good odor eliminator.Someone requested that scent.I have a couple but not what I think are good and strong. I thought the scent was lemony but don't detect that. The 2 I have are mild.

Thank You

LynnS

I have always used the one from CandleScience.

Everyone that has tried it has really liked how it killed odors and scented a room. It's not super strong but not light either.

Not sure how to describe the scent....a cross between citrus(not lemony), and spice but was told it had a little bit of bubble gum scent to it also. hth

I have tried both the one from C/S and NG. They are, in my opinion, totally different. The one from Cs was more spiceish, and the one from NG was more lemony. They both seem to do great as an odor eliminator though! It really depends on what you're going for. If you want a strong lemony one, I'd recommend the NG one. I really liked the CS one though!

Laura

Looks like I will try a couple samples from Both CS and NG. Those 2 companies I order from but didn't get odor eliminatior from them.

I want to see if I like the spicy or lemon one.This person said she buys this scent.One of her favs. She e-mailed last year and now again this year.I told her I could send her a couple samples with the order she was placing. See which one she likes the best.

I know one odor eliminator isn't the same as the other. I might ask her if the one she has tried and likes is lemony or spicey.That could help me in the decision.

Thank You All

LynnS

Still going to order the 2 odor eliminator from CS and NG BUT the lady said her husband ordered candles. She still wants a few from us.She asked how many go in the $4.95 flat rate.None now.That is more for tarts.

The Odor Eliminator is on my craft show list for this year. The others I have will just be on the shelf.I need to see where they came from.

Been awhile since I tried the FO but glad it was brought to my attention.Last year she was going to buy later.Now it is later but her husband ordered candles. :confused:

Anybody ever get this??? My head is spinning....

LynnS

I use the Odor Eliminator from Southern Scentsations ( greatcandle.com ) It is a strong clean scent and works awesome ! I tested it after deep frying and also after frying bacon before adding it to my line. It is strong in my parasoy & works awesome in an air freshner mist. One of my fundraisers choose this scent but wanted it renamed to clean linen. It was an big seller.