Scentworks not answering? Problem with pink sugar

RetroMetroChic

I ordered Pink sugar but it arrived not with my order with a notice out of stock. So I called that day and they said it would arrive that fri or monday for sure and they would mail it to me. Well its been over a week I'm waiting I'm calling emailing with no reply. I'm worried

Is this happening to anyone else right now?

I have never ordered from scentworks but it sounds to me like they must be waiting for it to come in first if it is out of stock. i had a similar incident with another supplier...container was out and it took a few weeks for them to get in. but once they had them I received my order in a couple days.

I would continue to try and contact them.

things may be backed up cause of weather depending on where they are located and where their order is coming from.

Also Washingtons birthday is on their observed holiday list and that was yesterday

Edited by katshe

I've been having trouble with them for a while. I ordered right after Xmas and recieved in my order Pink Cupcakes, but Dark Chocolate was the scent in the bottle. Went thru many arguing emails with CS and got fed up, I know what chocolate smells like so I sent it back and requested a replacement.

That was Jan. 15th, no call backs, many many emails to ALL email addresses listed on the website. They def lost a good customer over one stupid bottle of FO. What gives??

Edited by juliejak

IWent thru many arguing emails with CS and got fed up, I know what chocolate smells like so I sent it back and requested a replacement.

That was Jan. 15th, no call backs, many many emails to ALL email addresses listed on the website. They def lost a good customer over one stupid bottle of FO. What gives??

Are you talking about Candle Science here??

I sent several emails and made a few phone calls about an order I placed and they NEVER responded.:mad: I never had to contact them before. There shipping and product has always been excellent, but I don't care how busy a company is.. I DO expect a response if I have a question.

WTF is up with all these companies. Times are bad and they should be kissing *ss to stay in business. I just don't get it?? :rolleyes2

Thanks Katshe

I'm hoping your right and yesterday was a holiday for them, as I don't recall them not answering in the past, the mail box is full from no one answering yesterday, even this morning I tried and its still full.

I really hope they answer me today

I need this oil and if its not coming just tell me so I can order it elsewhere

thats all I ask for really.

Are you talking about Candle Science here??

I sent several emails and made a few phone calls about an order I placed and they NEVER responded.:mad:

I read it as she contacted Custome Service.

- IslandGirl have you had problems with Candle Science too or were you talking about Scentworks? :confused:

- IslandGirl have you had problems with Candle Science too or were you talking about Scentworks? :confused:

Sorry, yes I have been trying to reach Customer Service (or lack thereof), still no answer from them or the sales dept. I agree you would think that during tough times we would be getting better service, not worse. BAffling.....

(My mix up with the CS = Customer Service not Candle Science LOL)

But...Yes I am talking about Candle Science. They have not responded to a few emails or returned 3 phone calls?? I had a question regarding product, left messages, emailed and no matter what # I push on the phone, I always get the answering machine!! :rolleyes2 As of today, still have not heard back and it has been about 2 weeks??? :mad:

Seriously.. C'mon suppliers.. It is rough for all of us!

But return you customers phone calls and emails!! GHEESH!!!

Edited by islandgirl

(My mix up with the CS = Customer Service not Candle Science LOL)

But...Yes I am talking about Candle Science. They have not responded to a few emails or returned 3 phone calls?? I had a question regarding product, left messages, emailed and no matter what # I push on the phone, I always get the answering machine!! :rolleyes2 As of today, still have not heard back and it has been about 2 weeks??? :mad:

Seriously.. C'mon suppliers.. It is rough for all of us!

But return you customers phone calls and emails!! GHEESH!!!

Double GHEESH!! I know it doesn't seem like much to them, but it was for my Valentine LE line, and so you have to go pick another fragrance NOT CHOCOLATE :smiley2: and rewrite your web descripts, it's a big pain in the

rumpus room even if it is just a little order to them.

I've never had a communication problem with Candle Science. That seems so odd. They have always answered the phone and when I had a bottle that had leaked out in my order that replacement was on my door pronto.

Scentworks....I've not ordered from.

I've never had a communication problem with Candle Science. That seems so odd. They have always answered the phone and when I had a bottle that had leaked out in my order that replacement was on my door pronto.

Same here...never had an issue with Candle Science.

Same here...never had an issue with Candle Science.

Candle Science has always been wonderful when ordering online. I ALWAYS get my products shipped quick and in perfect condition.

This was the first time I needed to speak with them regarding a product, and I got no response from them. Just found it annoying.

I did leave a message about not being contacted, still no return call or email!!?? Who knows..:confused:

You know what, I've had issues with everyone at some point. LOL, I order so much,so often from so many different suppliers it's just the law of averages or I just have crappy luck.

I will say I'm done with the scent works after the london lemon curd saga.

They just don't have it together.

Edited by funkymonkey66