Pouring in Ellipso cups

B@BlissStreet

After receiving my awesome Valentine's swap box, I fell in love with the oval Ellipso cups Judy sent (Thanks, Judy...loving the English garden, and the chocolate is on the warmer tomorrow!) I am now wondering if there is any difference in pouring these than with standard souffle cups? They are much sturdier, and I pour the soy very cool and thick, so I don't anticipate a problem. I never had a release issue with the round 2 oz. The melts Judy sent released beautifully, and I am hoping for the same great results with Millenium container wax. Oddly, when I used the EL votive, it did NOT release from silicone molds or the plastic cups; the Millenium container acts like it was made for tarts and such:confused::yay:?

TIA for any suggestions. I have 2000 en route and want to jump right in, so researching all I can while I wait for the delivery person!

Glad you are enjoying them! They are the 1 oz polypropylene and I pour hot into them. The only bad effect of pouring hot is the little dip in the center ~ may not look pretty but sure saves time and there is no effect on the throw.

I did get some of the other thinner (Dart) cups in a swap and had them in storage for a while. Some of the FOs affected the plastic and it looked kinda like the container melted. Mostly noticable with palm wax.

I like the advantage of being able to re-pour into them, too. And it really keeps the aroma sealed in well.

Glad you are enjoying them! They are the 1 oz polypropylene and I pour hot into them. The only bad effect of pouring hot is the little dip in the center ~ may not look pretty but sure saves time and there is no effect on the throw.

I did get some of the other thinner (Dart) cups in a swap and had them in storage for a while. Some of the FOs affected the plastic and it looked kinda like the container melted. Mostly noticable with palm wax.

I like the advantage of being able to re-pour into them, too. And it really keeps the aroma sealed in well.

:laugh2:Don't sell yourself short, Judy! These were amazing in appearance, and I have the chocolate here on my laptop (it's one of "those" days). The Peace Rose and English Garden were perfect; the itty bitty "burp" on the chocolate doesn't scare me; I'm savvy, and my customers have never balked over such a thing. Thanks so much for the inspiration...someone said to me this week "Go big, or go home." I'm trying to put that into perspective, and 1 and 2 oz. melts lead me to clarity!!!

Thanks again for the awesome soap and melts. Loving the English Garden, and I am so anti-floral! Be on the lookout for another good mold from A#on soon; I have a demo en route!