Has anyone heard or use any of these?

ccmak

I was searching until my eyeballs looked like this :shocked2:. I found a site that sells tart warmers...they are really inexpensive....just wonder if anyone has tried their warmers...They are actually really pretty! Thanks

http://soydrop.com

Thanks

I noticed you were asking about the company soydrops. I have been buying my burners, oil and soydrops from them for almost two years now and have been well pleased. Everytime I receive an order they always send a free gift with it. I understand you do not need a tax # also.. Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for all the posts...been a crazy day...Im in the process of moving to Maryland. So have to keep the house clean everyday. Daughter is taking Accutane for acne and holy cow she has been dizzy, headaches, had a black out saturday so one night I was cleaning puke up off the floor she missed the potty...GRRRRR.

She got an IV today was dehydrated and told to stop accutane so she has been crying all day long about stopping it. It has help the acne but the redness is not to good. I feel terrible for her...

Wow that was alot...I guess since hubby is already in Maryland I vented...wow...I feel a little better! Thanks

Melissa

Thanks so much for all the posts...been a crazy day...Im in the process of moving to Maryland. So have to keep the house clean everyday. Daughter is taking Accutane for acne and holy cow she has been dizzy, headaches, had a black out saturday so one night I was cleaning puke up off the floor she missed the potty...GRRRRR.

She got an IV today was dehydrated and told to stop accutane so she has been crying all day long about stopping it. It has help the acne but the redness is not to good. I feel terrible for her...

Wow that was alot...I guess since hubby is already in Maryland I vented...wow...I feel a little better! Thanks

Melissa

My son uses Epiduo...it took a long time to work but it was the ONLY thing to work on him. I never let him try Accutane with all the media and warnings surrounding it. And he had really bad acne, not just the normal teenage acne. Has she tried that? As far as the redness, he still has it and I think only a chemical peel or laser will remove it completely.

I feel for these teens...I had it as a teenager and it was terrible! Such a curse!

Edited by Daisymae
not finished