Backwoods FO suggestions?

Traveler

Hi everyone,

I love their Backwoods Blue, Honey Gingerbread and Cashmere & Pearls. I saw that Connie posted a message on her homepage saying to get orders in by 2/5/11 because her husband is going in for surgery.

So now I am putting together a quick order.

Anyone have spring/summer type scents from Backwoods that they could recommend? (I use soy, paraffin, para-soy and palm waxes.)

I figured I would get a sampler pack and start playing.

Thanks in advance for any input!!

Traveler

You're welcome. :)

I can honestly say that I have tried nearly all of their FO and have yet to come across one that I don't like. If you haven't tried Pink Pepperberry and Pink Chocolate, those are two must-haves for sure!

Lime Vanilla is also a winner.

LOL Just do yourself a favor and put every single one of them on your wish list. You won't be sorry.

You're welcome. :)

I can honestly say that I have tried nearly all of their FO and have yet to come across one that I don't like. If you haven't tried Pink Pepperberry and Pink Chocolate, those are two must-haves for sure!

Lime Vanilla is also a winner.

LOL Just do yourself a favor and put every single one of them on your wish list. You won't be sorry.

you are a evil enabler...

i have been wanting to try backwoods for some time..

now i see i need to get them all..:)

you are a enabler...

i have been wanting to try backwoods for some time..

now i see i need to get them all..:)

Sorry! :embarasse I know, I know...I have a serious problem. lol

Just having fun and enjoying life. :)

Seriously, though, you will love Backwoods. Connie is a real sweetie, too. The other one that I am totally in love with is the Pear Vanilla. It's the best I have ever tried.

Pomegranate & Peaches- I classify it as the ultimate summer scent. It's juicy, sweet, and screams summer to me. Smells great in lotion!

Sandalwood Cardamom- It's deep and sensual. Works great alone, or as a blender in other scents.

Pistachio Dream Cake- To die for in a body scrub.

Maui Wowie- great tropical summery scent.

Jambleberry Thumbprint Cookie- another one that makes a great foody type body scrub. Mixed with a tiny bit of coconut, the fruity jam notes pop out more.

Cashmere & Pearls- Clean, feminine, and smells like class... if class had a smell. :)

Sandalwood Cardamom sounds like something else I will have to try! I was wondering about that one. I have been testing straight Sandalwood FOs but maybe a blend would be more fun for customers!

And Pear Vanilla sounds like something I just want to eat...right now.

Oh. FO samples just kill me. It's so hard to limit myself to just a few. I want them ALL:cheesy2:

Gingerbread Latte is my personal favorite! Also the Blackberry Lemonade has been a great seller and has an awesome throw in candles. Connie is great! You will love Backwoods. 10 minutes from my house, too.

You are so lucky. OTOH-- how do you not spend all your cash being so close?!!