paypal printing shipping labels?

katshe

Does anyone do this ...print shipping labels from paypal as mentioned on thier site or do you go thru usps/ups and calculate each one

I just started integrating paypal to my site and am unclear about a few things.

I did manage to set shipping at one rate and no shipping for local pick up customers.

so wondering how printing shipping labels from paypal works if using usps flat rate boxes

Edited by katshe

They haven't and probably won't integrate the Regional boxes. I think the Post Office is keeping those to themselves. Since they are giving us such dang good discounts for shipping them. I wished they would have came up with those things 2 years ago. But on topic printing labels with Paypal is the best. They do offer the First Class parcel & Parcel Post rates without having to pay Indicia or Stamps.com monthly fees.

Thanks, now for my next question

When you pick shipping options to set up shipping in paypal , what does the customer see and how do you do all those figures or do you keep it simple and use one standard shipping price for them?

for the moment... till I figure all this out, I have one standard rate and an option for store pick up for local customers

I have had a chance to talk to a soap and candle estore owner that has been doing business for 6 years and he uses one flat rate for all orders and says he went thru alot to get to this point and this is what works best for him.

Thanks all for your help.

ebcandles...good advise. will do :)

I also need advise on how to sell one of a kind items like art and coasters.I posted another thread asking for help.

i am using paypal thru weebly and I need a creative idea here cause add to cart buttons don't allow to add stock levels