I need to find out some Fragrances for Valentines Day

mindy5140

I thought about Strawberry Cheesecake, chocolate, and Creme Brulee. But I want more opinions.

There is going to be a candle bingo at the local firehall, and my bf cousins wife, lol was telling me that they asked her to make all the candles for it.

Now I have pretty much mastered container candles, oval hex jars and Mason jars, tarts and orneries. I have been testing the jars non stop since I started making candles and am thinking I'm ready.

So I asked the womens auxilery if I could make some jar candles for the bingo, she said the more the marrier.

I was going to go with something risky but these are going to be older mountain ladies and I was told by my bf not to make lick me all over or any fragrance like that.

So I guess what I'm asking is what other Valentine Fragrances can you come up with??

I was also going to put a bag of hershey kiss tarts and a heart shaped ornerie in a basket does that sound like to much??

TIA,

Mindy :)

Thanks those are some really nice fragrances, I just couldn't think of any last night, I think I was just so excited I had a brain freeze.

One of the ladies of the womens auxilery called me this morning asking if I could make up to 10 different scented candles for the bingo, she said the vanilla I gave her to test last night was wonderful.

Thanks,

I sell lots of romantic gifts on my gift basket website and have considered adding candles, so just today was looking through some scents that I thought might be good and here's some ideas I came up with that have not been mentioned already:

Vanilla Amber - Peak's

Dark Chocolate Solstice - FO Heaven

Rose Jasmine - BCN

Tiger Eyes - BCN

Cherish - JS

Raspberry Chocolate Truffle - JS

Romantic - JS

Sensual - JS

Passionate Purple (maybe?) - JS

Choc. Covered Strawberries - FO Heaven

Pure Indulgence - Daystar

Raspberry and White Roses - Daystar

Ambra de Nepal - Daystar

Amour de Cocoa - Daystar

Arabie - Daystar

Secrets of India - Daystar

Also Daystar Serendipitous, Shampure, Thai-Tini, Un Bois Vanille

There are so many to choose from...I would be interested in knowing some of people's favorites or best sellers!

Laura :)

So many to choose how do you just pick a few???

I'm a very indecisive person, I guess I'm just going to close my eyes and point at the screen and whichever ones I choose, those will be the ones. lol

Thanks to all that replied, keep them comming if there are anymore fragrances suited for Valentines Day.