Starville Scents

Spellkast

Ok, if this has been mentioned before, I'm so very sorry...I tried searching and nothing came up. I order all of my salts from Starville Soap & Candle supply...and everytime I order, I am so tempted to order some FO's from them...BUT, they have never been mentioned on this board before (as far as I know!) And I know it's a stupid reason for not trying a company's oils, but I trust everyone's opinions here and I've tried some that haven't been mentioned on here and have been sadly disappointed...so I mainly stick to the tried and true companies that are raved about. So, to my point. Has anyone tried their FO's? Are they strong, weak, true to their description, yada yada yada? They have really awesome prices (which makes me leary.) And I am really looking for a cheap Angel dupe (since Tony's is CRAZY expensive- as is sweetcakes and SOS and WSP.) Their passionate kisses and monkey farts seem interesting (along with many others) as well. Can anyone help? :) Thanks!!!!!

Michelle

Thank you- I love NG, actually. One of my favorite suppliers. I haven't gotten around to ordering a sampler from them (probably because money is tight, and their designer oils are a little too pricey for me!) I definitely will try them, though, for my FO revamping needs :) NG, Tri-state and Taylored Concepts are all on my sampler wish list :) Thanks again! I'll definitely try NG's PK.